|Last Saturday, the five Palmer children, including David, played a round
of golf on the 18-hole Summerset Mini-Putt course. During the round, each
player used his or her colored ball to score a hole-in-one on a different
one of the course's holes, with one child acing the Ski Jump. Given the
clues below, can you find the color ball each child used and the number and
name of the Mini-Putt hole he or she aced during the round?
- Alexis scored her hole-in-one 6 holes before another Palmer child aced
the tough Loop-D-Loop.
- Brendan, who didn't play with the blue golf ball, had his first shot on
the Windmill hit the turning blade and bounce out-of-bounds for a
- One child aced the 1st hole, while another child scored a hole-in-one
on the aptly named Double Trouble.
- Chad isn't the Palmer who played with the green ball.
- The player who used the orange ball scored a hole-in-one 6 holes
before Brendan scored his ace.
- Erica's hole-in-one didn't come on the Loop-D-Loop
- Chad's ace came 3 holes before another child scored a hole-in-one using
the yellow ball.
- The Palmer child who played with the blue golf ball scored a hole-in-one
6 holes before another child aced the Parachute.
- The player who used the orange ball scored a 5 on the Loop-D-Loop.
- The player who putted with the red ball scored an ace 9 holes before
another Palmer child scored a hole-in-one on the Windmill.
- Alexis, the player who used an orange ball, and the child who scored a
hole-in-one on the Parachute all three scored under par for the round