|This summer at Camp Running Bear, each of the five boys cabins is in the
charge of a college student who himself enjoyed the camp's clean air, cool
water, and fun and games as a middle school student. The five cabins,
each of which bears the name of an Indian Tribe, are in a row facing Lake
Hiawatha and are numbered 1-5 left-to-right as seen from the lake. From
the information that follows, can you determine the name of each cabin
#1-5 and the full name of the cabin's counselor?
- Mohawk Cabin is adjacent to and between the cabins with Bo and Moose
- The cabin for which Eddie, who isn't Trout, is counselor has Seneca
Cabin as a next-door neighbor.
- Chris, who isn't Huron's counselor, and Alex do not have charge of
cabins adjacent to each other.
- Bo and Rivers are Camp Running Bear's swimming coaches.
- Dan's and Trout's cabins directly flank Oneida Cabin.
- The cabin Woods leads isn't next-door to Dan's.
- Counselor Lodge's cabin isn't #4.
- Iroquois and the cabin for which Rivers is responsible are direct
neighbors of Alex's cabin.