|Last week, Sid Slapdash and his wife Sydney took their children Sally, Sammy,
and Suzy to experience the wonder of Niagara Falls. The first day there, the
family enjoyed five different tourist attractions, including the Whirlpool
Aero Car. Of course, being the Slapdashes, not everything went perfectly,
with each family member leaving a personal item behind at a different one
of the tour stops. Given the clues below, can you follow the Slapdash
family through Niagara Falls and determine the order in which they saw the
sights and who lost what at each attraction?
- The Slapdash who lost the sunglasses did so at a stop sometime after
the family got inundated on the hurricane deck of the Cave of the
Winds but sometime earlier in the day than Sid lost his item.
- Sally isn't the one who lost the sunglasses.
- Sammy isn't the Slapdash who lost a baseball cap.
- At the attraction the family visited immediately after going up the
Skylon Tower for an eagle's-eye view of the Falls, Suzy lost something;
the sweatshirt wasn't the item left behind at either of these two sites.
- While the family got into waterproof gear for the Journey Behind the Falls,
Sally realized she had lost something at the attraction the Slapdashes
visited immediately before the Journey.
- The attraction at which one Slapdash lost a camera isn't the Skylon
- In order first-to-last but not necessarily consecutive, the Slapdashes
visited these three sites: the Maid of the Mist boat ride, the
attraction where one family member lost a backpack, and the locale
where Sydney lost a personal item.