|A Number Pyramid is composed of the 10 different numbers 0-9 with
a top row of 1 number resting on a second row of 2 sitting on a third row
of 3 supported by a bottom row of 4. For example, a Number Pyramid
3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The number at the top of Number Pyramid 6 minus the leftmost
number in row 2 equals 6.
- Both the four leftmost numbers in each row and the three numbers in row
3 sum to 17.
- In the bottom row of the pyramid, the second number from the left minus
the leftmost number equals 5.
- The rightmost number in row 3 minus the rightmost number in row 4
- The four numbers in the bottom row sum to 19.