|Last Friday morning, handyman Hank Handy had five calls for repair work in
the 9-story Summerset Towers Apartments. Each call came from a different
tenant--one from the Jacksons--living on a different floor of the building
and having a different repair problem for Hank to fix. From the clues below,
you should be able to map out Hank's repair route: in order 1st-5th, the floor
on which each tenant lives and the work the handyman did for them.
- Immediately after working in the Wilsons' apartment, Hank went up 2
floors to fix a broken lock.
- The apartment in which Hank repaired a leaking shower head is 4 floors
below the apartment in which he replaced a window cracked during a
- Immediately after regrouting a loose tile in one apartment, Hank went
down 2 floors to work in the Fords' apartment.
- Hank's 5th and final repair was at the Monroes on the 6th floor.
- The handyman's repair on the 9th floor was later in the morning than
his opening of a clogged sink but earlier than his visit to the Clinton