|Last Saturday, in a two-hour period, Dr. Steve Corwin treated Fritz and
four other family dogs at his Summerset veterinary office. Each of the
dogs is a different breed, with one being a Lhasa apso; and Dr. Corwin
spent a different amount of time treating each. Given the patient
chart info below, you should be able to decide the order in which Dr.
Corwin treated the five animals, the pet's name and breed, and the amount
of time the treatment took.
- Belle isn't the golden retriever the vet treated Saturday.
- Dr. Corwin treated Muffin immediately before treating the schnauzer;
the schnauzer isn't the one named Elmo.
- Dr. Corwin spent a total of one hour on his 2nd through 4th
- The longest time spent treating any dog--which wasn't spent on
the poodle--was 45 min.
- Belle's treatment took 15 min. longer than that of the pet Dr. Corwin
treated immediately ahead of Belle.
- In consecutive order, first-to-last, Dr. Corwin worked on these
three dogs: the one that took him 10 min. to treat, the
dachshund, and the pet named Chester.
- Dr. Corwin spent twice as much time treating the golden retriever
as he did treating the 1st dog he saw Saturday.