|A Number Pyramid is composed of the 10 different numbers 0-9 with
a top row of 1 number resting on a second row of 2 sitting on a third row
of 3 supported by a bottom row of 4. For example, a Number Pyramid
3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The three numbers at the top of Number Pyramid 5 sum to 17,
with the largest of the three atop the pyramid.
- The 2 isn't in the pyramid's third row, where the three numbers
sum to 8.
- The leftmost number in the bottom row minus the number to its
immediate right equals 1.
- The four leftmost numbers in the four rows of the pyramid add up to 13.
- The rightmost numbers in the two bottom rows sum to 11.