|This year, Wendy Winger is working as a flight attendant on Freedom
Airways, flying between the cities of Memphis and San Francisco and
enjoying fully exploring both of the cities in which she is based.
In fact, Wendy's career is an adventure for her: this is the sixth
year in which she has worked in the air, and she has been based in
two different American cities, working for a different carrier, each
year. Given the flight data below, can you map out in which two cities
Wendy was based and the airline for which she worked in her five
previous jobs (2000-2004)?
- Wendy Winger flew for Southeast Airlines the year before she was
based in New York and two years before she worked out of Chicago.
- When she was based in Boston, Wendy didn't work for either JetBlack
or America North.
- Wendy's time in Orlando wasn't while working for Omega Airlines.
- Neither of Wendy's two terminal cities during her tenure with America
North was San Diego.
- Wendy's time in San Diego came the year after she flew for Union
Airlines and the year before she worked out of sun-baked Phoenix.
- The year Wendy spent flying out of Las Vegas, which wasn't 2004, she
didn't have Boston as her other base.
- One year Wendy worked for Omega Airlines, the next with Seattle as
one of her terminal cities, and the year after that based in Miami.
- The year she worked in Los Angeles, which wasn't 2000, wasn't the year
when Chicago was one of her home cities.
- Neither San Diego nor Seattle was at the other end of the flights Wendy
worked out of Boston.
- Wendy's employer when she flew out of Las Vegas wasn't Southeast.
- Wendy wasn't based in Miami the year she flew for JetBlack Airlines