|At this year's FallFest at the Beach, Ocean City held the 10th annual Sand
Sculpture Super Bowl, in which teams of sculptors in silicon competed for
cash prizes for 1st-5th places. This year's top five teams each sculpted
a different subject, with one creating a battleship; each was sponsored
by a different hotel located on a different one of the nine streets
(numbered 1st-9th going from south to north) in downtown Ocean City.
Given the results of the event below, can you find the final order
of finish of the five prize-winning teams: each's sculpture subject, the
sponsoring hotel, and the hotel's street location?
- The team sponsored by the Ocean Spray Hotel finished one place ahead
of the team that sculpted the Alamo; the Ocean Spray is 5 blocks north
of the Alamo team's hotel.
- The Blue Dolphin Hotel, whose team didn't do the Alamo, is south of the
Sand Dollar Hotel
- The team sculpting the giraffe finished one place ahead of the team
sponsored by the Princess Royale Hotel; the giraffe sculptors'
sponsoring hotel is 6 blocks south of the Princess Royale.
- The prize-winning Three Blind Mice sculpture wasn't carved by the Ocean
Spray Hotel team.
- The team sculpting a life-like President George W. Bush finished one
place ahead of the team sponsored by the Del Mar Hotel; the Bush team's
sponsoring hotel is 4 blocks north of the Del Mar.
- The hotel whose team won this year's Sand Sculpture Super Bowl is on