|Last Friday, the Jade Moon Chinese restaurant made six deliveries to the
Summerset Arms Apartments, each trip bringing a different entree to a
different tenant in the building. The six apartments in the building
are laid out two to a floor, with those left of the entrance/stairwell
numbered 1A, 2A, and 3A and those to the right numbered 1B, 2B, and 3B.
Given the order info below, can you determine which resident ordered
each meal and his or her apartment number?
- Fred Freeman lives directly above the person who ordered Sesame Chicken.
- The diner who had Combination Fried Rice delivered lives directly above Bill Bogard.
- Dan Davis didn't order Egg Foo Yung or Hot Crispy Beef.
- The people who called out for Moo Shu Pork and Sesame Chicken live on different
- Chris Campbell lives directly above the person who had Moo Shu Pork.
- Erica Ervin lives on a different floor than the diner who ordered Sesame Chicken.
- The person who had Hot Crispy Beef delivered lives directly below Alice Adams.
- The Egg Foo Yung and Peking Duck were delivered to the same floor.
- Chris Campbell didn't order Sesame Chicken.
- Fred Freeman didn't call out for Moo Shu Pork.
- Erica Ervin doesn't live in apartment 1B.