|A Number Pyramid is composed of the 10 different numbers 0-9 with
a top row of 1 number resting on a second row of 2 sitting on a third row
of 3 supported by a bottom row of 4. For example, a Number Pyramid
3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The middle number in row 3 is less than at least two of the numbers
in the bottom row of the Pyramid.
- The rightmost number in row 4 is greater than the number to its
immediate left in the row.
- The difference between the higher and lower numbers in row 2 is 2.
- In row 4, subtracting the higher and the lower of the two leftmost
numbers equals 3.
- The three numbers in row 3 sum to 20, as do the four numbers in row 4.
- The sum of the number in row 1 and the numbers leftmost in rows 2, 3,
and 4 totals 9.