|Last weekend, the Summerset Tennis Championships included the Mixed Doubles
event, where four teams each representing a different area tennis club
played for the title. The teams paired off for two semifinal games, with
the winners advancing to play in the championship game and the losers
playing in the consolation game for third place. Served the clues below,
you should be able to find the full names (one woman is Ms. Grey and one
man Mr. King) of the woman and man who make up each club's team and the
full results of semifinal and final round play in the tournament.
- In one match, Jim and his partner defeated Ms. Love and her partner,
who isn't Joe, 6-2 4-6 6-2.
- The Foothills Tennis Club team isn't the one with two losses in the
- Annie, who isn't on the Greenbelt Tennis Club team, and Ms. Jones
played against each other in the Women's Singles.
- Jeff and Mr. Frost played against each other in the Men's Singles.
- Ms. Jones and her partner won one of their two matches.
- The Greenbelt pair overcame Joe and his partner in one match 6-4 3-6 7-6.
- Mr. Mix and his partner won one of their two matches.
- John isn't part of the Woodlawn Tennis Club mixed doubles team.
- In one match, Mr. Ives and his partner routed April and her partner
- In a match that she and her partner lost to the Deerlake Tennis Club
pair, Alice twisted her ankle.
- This is the first time Amy and Ms. Hill represented their clubs at a
- Joe's partner isn't April.
- With their 6-4 6-2 victory in a semifinal match, Annie and her
partner sent the Foothills pair to the consolation game.
- Jim gives tennis lessons to Ms. Jones, even though they play for