|Last week, the ad agency for Duper Chicken shot five new commercials,
one each day Monday-Friday, showing the firm's poultry products used
in some unusual but classic situations. Each ad spot starred a
different Hollywood actor playing the character employing the chicken
in a famous way. Given the clues below, can you determine what
commercial was taped each day Monday-Friday: the full name of the
actor and the role he plays in advertising Duper Chicken?
- The Duper Chicken commercial starring Jack was filmed earlier in
the week than the one starring Hackman; Hackman's commercial was
taped earlier in the week than the commercial in which Clint Eastduper
draws a chicken wing from his holster during a gunfight.
- Alan doesn't play Fred Flintduper, who vainly attempts to put a
fryer out for the night.
- Nicholson's role isn't as George Washingduper throwing a chicken
thigh across the Potomac River nor as Johnny Uduper tossing an
over stuffer roaster for a touchdown.
- Tom's commercial was taped the day before Cruise's was; neither
stars as Elvis Presduper gyrating and singing into a chicken leg.
- Alan was in the studio making his commercial earlier in the week
than Deniro, whose commercial was filmed earlier in the week than
the one featuring Elvis Presduper.
- The Fred Flintduper spot was taped one day before the commercial
starring Robert, who doesn't play Clint Eastduper.
- Alda's performance isn't as Johnny Uduper.
- Ironically, Gene, who isn't Cruise, and Nicholson are costarring
in a soon-to-be-released comedy called Moe and Milt Meet Colonel