|Last week, psychologist Dr. Bill McDrawl had a guest on each of his
Monday-Friday programs who has a difficult relationship affecting
her life, with one show featuring a woman whose problem is "My husband
is a bowling addict." Dr. Bill, with help from the studio audience,
gave each woman, including Meg, his usual down-home advice on how to
solve the problem. Given the clues below, can you solve the Logic
Problem of last week's Dr. Bill Show lineup: the full name of
the guest and her issue for each day Monday-Friday?
- The woman whose problem is "My daughter wants to be an exotic dancer"
was on the program the day before Patsy, who was on the show the
day before Ms. Williams.
- Both Ms. Lake and the woman whose "40-year-old son still lives at
home" put Dr. Bill's advice to immediate use by speaking candidly
to their problem-causers on the show.
- Helen, who isn't Ms. Williams, isn't the guest whose problem is
"My boss is a tyrant."
- Ms. Springer was on the Dr. Bill Show the day before the
woman who has difficulty dealing with "My mother has a 16-year-old
- Tess's appearance wasn't on Thursday's program.
- Ms. Povich was Dr. Bill's guest the day after the woman who lamented
"My 40-year-old son still lives at home" and the day before Velma.
- Ms. Jones was on later in the week than the woman whose "boss is a