|Last Saturday, Marie and four friends shopped for bargains at Summerset
Outlets, a mall housing outlet stores of nationally-known companies.
Each woman bought one different item from a different mall store, with
one shopping at Interval. Given the data below, can you determine
what item each purchased, the store from which she bought it, and how
much she spent on her bargain buy?
- The five spent a total of $240, with the smallest purchase being $25.
- The purse one woman bought didn't cost the most.
- The sweater cost its buyer $10 more than the item purchased at Mango
- Leah spent $50 more than the woman who bought at the Cricket outlet.
- Jenny's purchase cost twice as much as the windbreaker another bought.
- Nina spent twice as much as the woman who bought something--not the
- Neither Kami nor Leah is the friend who bought a new pair of jeans.
- The women who bought the shoes and the item from the Ann Tyler store
had Chinese food for lunch at the Summerset Outlets food court.