|A Number Box is a 3x3 arrangement with a different number 1-9 in
each cell. For example, a Number Box could be:
1 2 6
9 4 8
7 5 3
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The number in the center of the top row minus the number in the center
of the bottom row equals 5.
- The three numbers in the rightmost column of the box add to 8.
- The numbers in the four corners of Number Box 1 sum to 23.
- The number in the left cell of the top row minus the number in the
right cell of the bottom row equals 2.
- The number in the center cell of the box isn't 6.