|Last week, art critic Pablo Monet made a trip to the Summerset Gallery
to see the five current exhibits, each by a different local artist,
including one by Ms. Church. Each exhibit featured a different art form,
with one a show of miniature watercolors; and each was on a different
floor, 1st-5th, of the gallery. Pablo viewed each exhibit only once during his
visit. From the clues below, can you find the full name of each artist
(one first name is Lisa), the art form in which she works, and the floor
of the Summerset Gallery on which her work is showing?
- Immediately after viewing the photography exhibit, Pablo Monet
went up 1 floor to see Nina's exhibit, after which he immediately
descended 2 floors to Ms. Wyeth's show.
- Paula's exhibit, which isn't the jewelry one, wasn't the last one
the critic visited.
- Pablo's first stop wasn't Ms. Moses' exhibit.
- The sculpture exhibit isn't on the 2nd floor of the Summerset Gallery.
- Immediately after visiting the jewelry exhibit, Pablo went up 1 floor
to Ms. Sargent's show.
- Pablo saw Olivia's work immediately after viewing the oil paintings.
- Immediately after he viewed Monica's exhibit, the critic went up 2
floors to Ms. Pollock's show.