|Last parsecweek, the Intergalactic Republic's dockyards on Spacestation 134
launched five new starships, including a rescue transport. Each of the
five new starships is on its maiden voyage commanded by a newly-promoted
Starfleet admiral. Given the data below, can you determine the type of
vessel each starship is and the officer who is commanding it?
- The IRSS Romulus, the ship commanded by Admiral Pickhard, and the
extragalactic explorer all three have hulls made of the newly
discovered element Hardsoftium.
- The IRSS Cerberus isn't Admiral Kork's or Admiral Atreyades command.
- The IRSS Jorge Lukas isn't a nucleowaste hauler.
- Admiral Pickhard, who isn't commanding the IRSS Armstrong, and the
commander of the nucleowaste hauler have both served under the legendary
Marshal-Admiral Spock on previous missions.
- The newly-launched spice trader isn't the IRSS Jorge Lukas.
- Admiral Hut-jaba, the commander of the IRSS Armstrong, and the
commander of the nucleowaste hauler all three graduated from the Starfleet
Academy in the same class.
- Admiral Kork, who isn't commanding the spce trader, and the commander
of the IRSS New Philadelphia are decorated heroes of the Volcan War.
- The extragalactic explorer isn't commanded by Admiral Hut-jaba.
- The IRSS Romulus, the starship commanded by Admiral Skytrotter, and
the nucleowaste hauler all took three parsecyears to build.
- The newly-commissioned light destroyer isn't the IRSS Jorge Lukas.
- Admiral Hut-jaba, who doesn't command the spice trader, and the
commander of the IRSS Romulus are certified deep-space navigators.