|On a recent trip to the Mall, Zach Zoolander treated his six children to
the Mini-Merry-Go-Round, a ride of six different wooden animals, one being
a giraffe, each a different color, one being black. The Mini-Merry-Go-Round,
which revolves counterclockwise, is arranged with the animals at
12:00, 10:00, 8:00, 6:00, 4:00, and 2:00, so that the one at 12:00 is directly
opposite the 6:00 one, etc. Given the ride info below, can you solve this
Challenger Logic Puzzle: the counterclockwise order and color of the animals
of the Mini-Merry-Go-Round and which Zoolander child rode each?
- The three boys weren't on consecutive animals on the ride.
- Heather's mount, which wasn't the red one, was directly opposite the blue one,
which isn't the dolphin.
- Ian's animal immediately follows the zebra; neither is the white animal.
- Faith didn't pick the green mount.
- The animal Jeff chose immediately follows the elephant and immediately
precedes the red one as the Mini-Merry-Go-Round moves.
- The tiger isn't the white animal.
- The dolphin immediately follows the animal Faith rode; neither is purple.
- Courtney, who didn't pick the red animal, rode directly opposite her
sibling on the white Mini-Merry-Go-Round mount.
- Greg's mount, which wasn't the tiger, immediately follows the green
animal as the carousel turns.
- Neither the elephant nor the wolf is the purple animal.
- Courtney didn't bounce along on the zebra.