|A Number Pyramid is composed of the 10 different numbers 0-9 with
a top row of 1 number resting on a second row of 2 sitting on a third row
of 3 supported by a bottom row of 4. For example, a Number Pyramid
3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The three numbers in the 3rd row sum to 12.
- The leftmost and rightmost numbers in the 4th row add up to 10; the middle
two numbers of that row also add up to 10, with the smaller of the two to
the left of the greater.
- In the 2nd row, the number on the right minus the number on the left
- The leftmost number of row 4 less the leftmost number of row 3 leaves 3.
- The sum of the rightmost numbers in rows 2, 3, and 4 minus the
sum of the leftmost numbers in those rows equals 3.