|Last Tuesday, in his job representing Mercy Pharmaceuticals, Pete Pillman visited
five medical offices in the Summerset Healing Arts Building. Each office is a
practice of two doctors, one being Dr. Zhivago, with a different medical
specialty; and each is on a different floor 1st-5th in the building. Given
the following clues, can you determine the order 1st-5th in which Pete Pillman called
on the five offices: the two doctors in each practice, their specialty, and the
floor on which they have space?
- After leaving the neurology office, Pillman went up two floors to
call on Dr. Seuss and his partner.
- Dr. Jekyll and Dr. Brothers aren't part of the same practice.
- Dr. Scholl's partner isn't Dr. Welby.
- Dr. Spock and his partner have spaces one floor above Dr. Casey and his;
Dr. Casey and his partner aren't the ones specializing in pediatrics.
- After talking to Dr. Brothers in her office, Pete Pillman went up
three floors to visit the orthopedic surgery practice.
- The office of Drs. Livingstone and Howser isn't the one Pillman called
- After visiting Dr. Welby and his partner, Pete Pillman went down four
floors to talk to Dr. Jekyll and his associate.
- The cardiology office, which isn't where Dr. Brothers works, is on a
lower floor than the psychiatry practice.