|Every Friday, Dr. Church and the rest of the staff at Summerset Cardiology
go out to lunch. Last week, the five--two men (John, Tom) and three women
(Karen, Linda, Sonya)--enjoyed the luncheon buffet at Chicken Out, a restaurant
specializing (obviously) in chicken dishes and offering five different entrees
on the buffet: roast chicken breast, Buffalo wings, Cajun strips, chicken pot
pie, and chicken barbeque. Given the clues below, can you find the full name
of each diner, his or her title at the office, and which of the five entrees
he or she sampled at Chicken Out last Friday?
- Each of the five had a different number 1-5 of the buffet entrees, with
each entree being tried by exactly three of the diners.
- Sonya and the office manager tried none of the same entrees.
- The records clerk sampled one more entree than Perdue; the only dish the
two both tried was roast chicken breast.
- John and Sanders had second helpings of the same entree.
- The laboratory technician didn't try the Buffalo wings because they might
be too hot.
- Tyson sampled four of the five Chicken Out entrees.
- Linda had one more entree than Mr. Holly; the two had no entree choices
- John and the office nurse had iced tea with their meals.
- The records clerk also didn't try the Buffalo wings.
- Linda had a helping of chicken barbeque, but Sonya didn't.
- Holly didn't sample the Chicken Out roast chicken breast.