|In Saturday's running of the Distaff Derby, the top stakes race for fillies
and mares at Palisades Park, twelve horses sprinted to finish in the
money by placing 1st-4th; Mudder-In-Law and three other fillies ended up
winning a share of the purse. Given the race results below, can you determine
which horse placed in the money (1st-4th) and the jockey who rode her in the
- The four fillies who finished in the money are Laddie's Lass, the
horse Sean rode, Mosley's mount, and the one who placed 4th.
- Chad and Early both rode horses owned by Sunkissed Stables.
- D-D-Dinah finished in the money but did not win the Distaff Derby.
- Smiley, who didn't ride Princess Pru, whipped his mount across the
finish line to place just ahead of Dave on his; the latter filly didn't
- Ben's horse drew the 8 position in the gate, while Mosley's drew the 10.
- Chad's mount, which wasn't Laddie's Lass, didn't win the Derby.
- Princess Pru, which didn't have Sean up as jockey, finished one place
ahead of Landry's filly in the race.