|On a recent visit to the quaint shops along Market St. in Summerset, Bette
Bricabrac purchased five different collectibles, buying
one item in each of the emporia on the north side of the 100 block of the
street. Given the clues below, can you determine the order 1st-5th in
which Bette bought her treasures: the item, the shop from which it came,
and its address (shops are numbered 101, 103, 105, 107, and 109 in
consecutive order west-to-east along Market St.)?
- Bette never made consecutive purchases in Market St. shops that are
immediately next-door to each other.
- The clown poster wasn't what Bette bought at Backstage.
- Immediately after buying one item at Art by Arty, which is one of the
end shops along Market St., Bette bought a Summerset High letterman's
sweater from another emporium. The sweater wasn't her last purchase.
- After purchasing a treasure at Fat Elvi's, Bette then found the
dolphin earrings at the next shop she visited.
- The 5th buy wasn't from the store at 101 Market St.
- Bette bought a Pat Boone LP from the shop whose immediate neighbors
are Backstage and Junque Jungle.
- Bette's next purchase after buying the clown poster was from The
Delightful, which isn't at 103 Market St.
- Bette's new pink bowling ball didn't come from 107 Market St.
- The dolphin earrings Bette took home weren't bought at Junque Jungle.