|Last Saturday evening, the first six meals delivered by deliveryman
Dave of Dine-In Delivery were from six different Summerset restaurants.
Each delivery was to a different local family who resides on a different
Summerset street. Given the data below, can you determine the order in
which Dave made his first six deliveries: the restaurant from which the
food was ordered, the family placing the order, and the address where
Dave delivered the family's Dine-In decision?
- Neither the Long Branch Steak House nor the Bombay Grill order went
to the family residing on Adams St.
- Dave delivered dinner from the Jade Empress earlier in the evening
than his trip to the Ford residence; the latter was earlier than
the delivery on Hoover Ave.
- The Eyre family doesn't live on Clinton Rd.
- The Burkes, who don't reside on Wilson Dr., didn't order their
dinner from the Crab Shanty.
- The delivery to the Ash family was later in Dave's schedule than
the one from the Crab Shanty but earlier than the delivery to the
family on Adams St.
- The family on Reagan Way didn't place the order for Chinese food
from the Jade Empress.
- Dave's delivery to a house on Wilson Dr. came later than the
Eyre family delivery, which was sometime after the delivery of
Mexican food from El Azteca.
- The Fords didn't get the Long Branch Steak House or the Bombay Grill
- The Ash family, who weren't Dave's Truman Blvd. customers, didn't
get Chinese from the Jade Empress.
- Dave delivered an order for Italian from the Olive Tree earlier
Saturday than he delivered the Drew family dinner; the latter
delivery was earlier on his schedule than the order taken to the
family on Clinton Rd.
- The Clay family, who didn't order steaks from the Long Branch,
aren't the Truman Blvd. residents.