|At this year's Toby Awards for local theater, the man who won as Best Actor
was the fifth different winner of the award over the past five years.
Given the playbill below, can you solve this Challenger Logic Puzzle by
casting the full name of the Toby winner for Best Actor and the role for
which he was honored (one starred as George in Who's Afraid of Virginia
Wolfe) for each year 2000-2004?
- Burt, who isn't Mr. Newman, won his Toby the year before the actor
who was honored for his portrayal of Big Daddy in Cat on a
Hot Tin Roof.
- Mr. Burton was named Best Actor one year after the man who won as
Ricky Roma in Glengarry Glen Ross; Gregory's award came at
a later date than either.
- Mr. Peck won a Toby before Paul did.
- Mr. Lancaster isn't the Best Actor winner named for his role as Hickey
Hickman in The Iceman Cometh.
- Richard was honored one year after Mr. Newman was; the actor who
won as Roy Cohn in Angels in America earned his accolade
earlier than either.
- Mr. Douglas took home a Toby the year after Kirk did.
- Mr. Peck's award-winning role wasn't as Roy Cohn in Angels in
America or Ricky Roma in Glengarry Glen Ross.