|Saturday, Ms. Light and four friends who work at Spacy's Department
Store in Summerset Mall had lunch together in the mall's food court.
Each of the five chose a different item as her main meal, with one
enjoying a crab cake sandwich from Capt. Nemo's Seafood. Given the
clues that follow, can you solve this easier Logic Puzzle by finding
each co-worker's full name and luncheon pick?
- Cheryl, Ms. Nash, and the woman who had the chicken burrito from
El Azteca all drank sodas with their meals.
- Beth, Ms. Keller, and the friend who bought the Reuben sandwich
at David's Deli all sat on one side of the food court table opposite
Erin and the person who had a mushroom pizza from Antonio's on the
- Ms. Keller didn't accompany her lunch with a soda.
- Erin and Ms. Mason both work in Spacy's jewelry store.
- Dina isn't the co-worker who had the Reuben sandwich.
- Ms. Nash, who isn't Erin, didn't select the mushroom pizza for
- Anne and the woman who had the cold cut hoagie from U-Boat Subs
both drank water, joking that they were on diets and couldn't afford
the calories in a soda.
- Ms. Ortiz, who isn't Anne, had neither the chicken burrito nor the