|In the latest standings for long distance swimming at Summerset swim clubs,
Marcie and four other girls top the list for most distance in one swimming
session at their respective pools, one of which is Aspen Terrace. Each
club leader's best effort is a different number of laps. Given the clues
that follow, can you deduce the full name (one surname is Waters) and home
pool of each swimmer and the number of laps she has totaled to lead the
- The most laps any of the five leaders has totaled is 200, and the
least is 80.
- The Rivers girl's best effort is twice as many laps as that of the
swimmer from Maple Creek, who isn't Vicki.
- Katie has swum 40 more laps than the Brooks girl and 80 more than
the Oak Ridge pool leader.
- Jenny, who isn't the Pine Valley member, has twice as many laps as
the Poole girl.
- Carrie, who isn't the Lake girl, has swum 40 more laps than the
swimmer from Beech Shore.