|For their father's birthday, the five Locke children, including Cerise, each
gave him a jigsaw puzzle, with each puzzle having a different number of
pieces and a different theme. The five decided that Dad would have
even more fun if the five jigsaws were mixed into one big pile, so they
surrounded his cake with a mound of all 5,000 puzzle pieces. Given the
clues below, can you reconstruct this jigsaw Logic Puzzle by finding the
title of and number of pieces in each child's present?
- Of four of the puzzles, Alex's has 500 more pieces than Tulips, while
Stacy's gift jigsaw has 500 more pieces than Cathedral.
- The puzzle David gave Dad has 250 fewer pieces than Zebras.
- Ian's puzzle, which doesn't have the most pieces, has 250 more
pieces than Jawbreakers has.
- The Money jigsaw isn't the one Stacy gave Dad.
- The jigsaw puzzle with the most pieces has 1,500, while the one with
the fewest pieces has 500.