|Last week, five classes from Summerset High School visited Colonial
Williamsburg to experience the living history of pre-Revolutionary War
America. On Tuesday, the groups and their teachers toured the five major
sites in the city, including the Peyton Randolph House, where they
interacted with in-character performers portraying Randolph family
members in 1774. At 9:00, 10:00, and 11:00 in the morning and 1:00 and
2:00 in the afternoon, each class was at a different one of the five
major attractions, with no two at the same site at the same time. Given
the tour guide below, can you find which class (by teacher's name) was
at which attraction at each time?
- In the morning during consecutive time slots, Mrs. Geddy's and Mrs. Rockefeller's
classes visited the same two major attractions.
- Twice during the morning touring, Mr. Shields' group followed Mr. Bassett's class
in seeing one of the major sites.
- Mrs. Geddy's class enjoyed the regal Governor's Palace, and the maze in
its garden, in the afternoon.
- Mrs. Rockefeller's students were next to visit the Raleigh Tavern after Mr. Shields'
class was there.
- Mr. Bassett's group toured Wetherburn Tavern one hour after Mrs. Geddy's class
enjoyed the 18th century hostelry.
- During the morning, Mrs. Wythe's class was followed an hour later by
Mrs. Rockefeller's students at the Governor's Palace.
- Mr. Shields' class heard about Patrick Henry, Thomas Jefferson, and other
members of the House of Burgesses during their afternoon tour of