|Last week, job search firm Headhunters "R" We placed five different
people--two women (Carolyn, Erica) and three men (Alex, Brett, and
David)--into new positions. The firm found a job in a different career
field at a different company for one of the five, including Jones, each day
Monday-Friday. Given the data below, can you determine who was placed
each day: his or her full name, type of job, and new employer?
- On three consecutive days first-to-last Headhunters "R" We placed
Erica, Mr. Levin, and the sales representative with new companies.
- Alex isn't the one placed as a senior manager.
- The day before placing one person as an executive assistant, the
firm got a job for another one of the five with Symbolic Systems.
- The day after placing the computer scientist, Headhunters "R" We
put Kellogg in a new position.
- The electrical engineer was placed later in the week than the
person who started work with Macrosoft was.
- Mendoza isn't the job seeker placed with Krump Properties.
- Carolyn's placement came one day before that of the person who is
now with AE Games.
- The day after Mr. Nash got his new job, David was placed in his.
- Brett accepted his new position the day after the new employee of
Tell Computers was placed.
- Nash left AE Games to accept the position at his new company.