|A Number Square is a 3x3 arrangement with a different number 1-9 in
each cell. For example, a Number Square could be:
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The three numbers in the upper-left to lower-right diagonal sum to 24.
- The four numbers in the corner cells of the square add to 24.
- The three digits in the lower-left to upper-right diagonal sum to 14.
- Adding the three bottom-row numbers equals 18.
- Summing the three digits in the rightmost column gives 16.
- The number in the middle cell of the leftmost column isn't 2.