|A Number Pyramid is composed of the 10 different numbers 0-9 with
a top row of 1 number resting on a second row of 2 sitting on a third row
of 3 supported by a bottom row of 4. For example, a Number Pyramid
3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The sum of the two numbers in the second row is 11.
- The sum of the numbers in the bottom row minus the sum of the numbers in
the third row equals 10.
- The rightmost numbers in the four rows of the Number Pyramid 2
sum to 18.
- The middle number in the third row minus the leftmost number in the
second row equals 4.
- Subtracting the top number in the Pyramid from the rightmost
number in the second row leaves 4.
- In the bottom row, the leftmost number is greater than the second number
from the left, while the rightmost number is greater than the second
number from the right.