|In the latest video game from JRR Studios, the Wobblett Todo searches
the World for the Six Relics From Time, one being the Shield of Invincibility.
To move from adventure to adventure, Todo must outwit or outfight a
dangerous foe in a strange land to acquire a Relic; the quests increase
in difficulty until Todo attempts the sixth and final one: the capture
of the Ring of the Future. Given the tales of Todo below, can you find
the order 1st-6th in which Todo undertakes his Quests: the object Relic
of each adventure, the foe he must defeat (one opponent is the mistress of
dark magic, Priestess Cali), and the World land where the conflict takes
- Todo opposes Duke Voldemaar in an earlier adventure than the one set
in the Black Peaks, an adventure which is earlier in the game than
the quest for the Flagon of Health.
- The foe in unreal Netherearth isn't the undead Queen Ratiefi.
- The adventure in the murky Shrouded Swamp, which isn't home to the
giant Chieftain Kondorr, isn't for the Cloak of Invisibility.
- Todo's quest for the Sword of Strength is later in the game than
his journey into Waterland; the Waterland adventure is later in the
game than his confrontation with the wily King John IX.
- The vampire Lord Bane, who isn't Todo's foe in the Great Desert,
isn't the foe who guards the Ring.
- Neither Duke Voldemaar nor Queen Ratiefi possesses the powerful
Sword of Strength.
- King John IX doesn't reign in green Clovendell.
- If Todo survives his adventure in Netherearth, he immediately
begins his quest for the Crown of Wisdom in a neighboring land.
- The quest in Clovendell is later in the game than the battle with
Queen Ratiefi and her mummy legions but earlier than the search for
the Cloak of Invisiblity.