|Saturday, Debby and four other young artists at Summerset High raised funds
for Art Club activities by selling fancily-carved jack-o'-lanterns at the
annual Fall Festival. Each of the five, including Franken, created his or
her artwork around a different Halloween theme, one featuring a black cat;
and each jack-o'-lantern went for a different price. Given the clues below,
can you treat yourself to a solution of this tricky Logic Problem: the full
name of each artist, the theme in which he or she carved a jack-o'-lantern,
and the sum the creation earned the Art Club?
- Jamie's arty jack-o'-lantern sold for twice as much as Karloff's work.
- Billy's creation brought in $10 more than the skeleton-themed one, which
sold for $10 more than Stein's jack-o'-lantern.
- Lisa isn't the artist who used the witch theme.
- Charlie isn't the Art Club member who chose the skeleton motif.
- Billy and Chaney also sold Halloween charcoal drawings at the Fall
- Lisa's jack-o'-lantern went for twice the sum the ghost-themed
- The pumpkin carved by Lugosi, who isn't Jamie, sold for more than
the Count Dracula jack-o'-lantern.
- The five arty jack-o'-lanterns sold for a total of $330, with the
least pricy one going for $40.