|At the recent Summerset Battle of the Bands, an All-Star group of a keyboardist
and four other musicians, each from a different band, were selected to
perform the event's final song. The five Rock All-Stars, including Jeff,
brought the audience to their feet with their cover of Led Zeppelin's
"Stairway to Heaven." Given the clues below, can you determine each All-Star's
full name and regular band and his role in the elite group?
- The Manacles member isn't the All-Star bass guitarist or drummer.
- Rick, who isn't Parker, is in the Plush Toys.
- Blank Mirror's contribution to the elite group doesn't play bass guitar.
- All-Star Parker isn't with the Manacles.
- Strong, who didn't sing vocals in the Rock All-Stars, plays with
the hard rocking Screamers.
- Brett, the lead guitar player, and the performer from the Hockey Pucks
all started out in the same local band before moving to their current
- Neither Parker nor Yates plays bass guitar.
- All-Star Tony Hiller and his group just released their first CD.
- Wilcox, the lead guitar player, and the Plush Toys member all have been
in previous Battle of the Bands All-Star groups.
- Chad, who isn't the All-Star from Blank Mirror, isn't the one chosen as
- Wilcox's band isn't the Hockey Pucks.
- Brett, who isn't Parker or Wilcox, isn't the musician who played bass
guitar for "Stairway to Heaven."