|A Number Pyramid is composed of the 10 different numbers 0-9 with
a top row of 1 number resting on a second row of 2 sitting on a third row
of 3 supported by a bottom row of 4. For example, a Number Pyramid
3 4 5
6 7 8 9
Given the clues below, can you determine the composition of Number
- The leftmost number in the bottom row subtracted from the topmost
number in the pyramid equals 6.
- The sum of the topmost number and the leftmost numbers of the second
through fourth rows equals 21.
- The numbers making up the third row of Number Pyramid 1 sum to 14.
- The rightmost number in the bottom row minus the sum of the two numbers
in the second row equals 1.
- The sum of the topmost number and the rightmost numbers of the second
through bottom rows equals 25.
- In the bottom row, the second number from the right is 2.