|The favorite ride for children at Palisades Park is the AnimalPals Autos, a car
ride on which each vehicle is "driven" by a different animatronic cartoon
character, who also supplies hilarious asides as the autos bump and
screech their way around the circular track. Each of the six autos, which are
numbered 1-6 on their doors and hoods, is a different color and has a different
Palisades Park ride illustrated on it as its sponsor. The AnimalPals Autos go in
a counterclockwise motion around the track, with auto #1 directly followed
by auto #2, etc., through auto #1 directly behind auto #6, and with auto #1
directly opposite auto #4, auto #2 directly opposite auto #5, and auto #3
directly opposite auto #6 as the cars make the race circuit. From the ride
description below, can you find the layout of the AnimalPals Autos: the color,
sponsoring ride, and chauffeur of each car #1-6?
- The purple vehicle is immediately between the car driven by George
Giraffe and car sponsored by Raging Rivers and is directly opposite
the green auto on the track.
- The car driven by Ralph Rhinoceros is directly opposite the one
advertising the Mixing Bowl, which isn't auto #4.
- The yellow car immediately precedes the one driven by Buddy Bear, which
isn't purple, around the race circuit.
- The vehicles driven by George Giraffe and Henry Hippopotamus do not
precede or follow each other.
- The auto with Alex Alligator behind the wheel, which isn't car #1, isn't
the one touting the House of Dread or the Screaming Eagle.
- The red auto is directly opposite the vehicle driven by Henry
Hippopotamus and rides immediately between the blue car and the one
with Thor's Hammer as its sponsor.
- The black car directly follows the one driven by Willy Wolf, which isn't
the car advertising Thor's Hammer.
- The yellow car, which isn't car #2, isn't the one with a picture of the
Screaming Eagle ride on its doors.
- The AnimalPals Auto advertising the Buccaneers ride isn't auto #5 or #6.