|In the recent national playoffs for on-line Unbelievable, six players from
around the country, including one from San Clemente, reached the final
scenario. In a hard-fought contest, competitors then were eliminated one
by one in combat (killed by another player) until a single fighter emerged
as the Unbelievable internet champion. Given the game data that follows,
can you find the order of finish of the six finalists: each's full name
(one first name is Chad, one last Torrez) and home city, the character he
becomes during the game, and his weapon-of-choice to dispatch opponents?
- During the contest, Mike was eliminated when he was hit by metal from
an opponent's Flak Thrower, then immediately afterward the player
favoring the Gatling Gun 2003 as a weapon was killed by the competitor
whose game personna is Talon; none of these four players is Upton.
- The next player eliminated after the one whose alterego is Rodanth was
Ben; both were survived in the game by Vinson.
- Rob Walker isn't the fighter whose favorite weapon is the Laser Cannon.
- Sam, who wasn't the first of the six to die, was eliminated by the
one who plays as Grinder; neither is runner-up finisher Upton.
- The entrant whose character is Hawkeye was still in the contest after
both the player from Austin and the competitor who favors ChemGrenades
had been slain.
- The one playing from Clearwater isn't the person who takes on the
game personna of Rodanth during Unbelievable.
- These four players contributed to the game action as follows: Joe was
killed by the character Valkanno, then Ryman fell next to the player
who lives in Kalamazoo; neither Joe nor Ryman ended up in 5th place
in the championship.
- Vinson's alterego is neither Grinder nor Talon.
- When the Shoulder Rocket wielder's weapon misfired, he was eliminated
by the player from Jackson Hole.
- Both Stiller and the finalist who uses the Gatling Gun 2003, who isn't
Sam, were in last year's final scenario as well.
- The character Diamond was eliminated during game action by a blast
from a Burst Bazooka.
- The competitor from Baltimore, who doesn't play as Hawkeye, isn't the
one who uses ChemGrenades to shrivel up foes.