|Last week, artist Raffi Ratskellar sold his five latest paintings to five
different museums of modern art across the U.S. Mr. Moses and four fellow
curators, each representing a different one of the buyers, made the purchases
in person, with each spending a different sum on his or her Ratskellar
acquisition. Given the sales data below, can you find which curator, for
which museum and for what sum, bought each modern art work?
- The five Raffi Ratskellars sold for a total of $100,000.
- 999 Red Balloons sold for $10,000 more than the painting purchased
by Mr. Warhol for his museum.
- The Googlehammer's acquisition cost $5,000 more than the Summerset MOMA's.
- Ms. Hassam paid $10,000 less for her painting than the curator who bought
Still Blue Water, which didn't sell for the highest price of the five.
- Ratskellar's Movement 22 in Black and White isn't the work he sold
to the American Scenic Gallery.
- The museum represented by Mr. Rothko spent twice as much as the Frederick
Neederlander Collection, which paid more for a painting than the
institution which got Brown Study.
- Still Blue Water fetched $5,000 more than 999 Red Balloons
- Ms. Sargent paid more for her Ratskellar than the Museum of Modernity's
curator paid; both those works cost more than Yellow Hibiscus.