|Friday morning, local pediatrician Dr. Johnson N. Johnson had appointments
with five infants scheduled at 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, and 11:00.
Each of the five, including the Ortiz baby, is a different number--1, 2, 3,
4, or 5--of months old. Given the notes from Dr. Johnson's appointment
book below, can you determine the full name and age of the baby he examined
at each time?
- Immediately after seeing infant Beth, Dr. Johnson examined the Majors
infant, who is 2 months younger than Beth.
- Erica isn't the one of the five who is 1 month old.
- The doctor saw David later in the morning than the 1-month-old.
- The 9:30 appointment was with the 3-month-old baby.
- The Luce infant isn't the one who is 5 months of age.
- Dr. Johnson saw the Nash infant, then examined Alice, who is 2 months
older than the Nash baby.
- The pediatrician's 10:00 appointment was with Chad, who isn't the Majors
or the Nash baby.
- The Prior baby isn't the 1-month-old and wasn't the doctor's 9:00