|One of the highlights of the Rainbow Garden Spring Festival is the Tulip
Circle, where five rings of showy blooms planted on a bank make a colorful
target. Each of the rings, which go from outermost ring 1 to bull's-eye
ring 5, is made up of one variety of tulip and was contributed by a different
Rainbow Garden Club member, with one ring planted by Flowers. Given the
clues that follow, can you find the tulip variety in each ring 1-5 and the
full name of the tulip lover who planted it?
- Maureen isn't the person who planted the All Gold tulips, nor the one
who did the Fire Queen ring.
- Bloom's contribution to the Tulip Circle isn't ring 2.
- In the rings, the White Duchess tulips are inside those planted by Spade
but outside the bulbs Carmen put in the ground.
- Maureen and Plant have both lived in the Netherlands, the center of the
world's tulip industry.
- Jimmy's choice for the Tulip Circle wasn't the All Golds.
- The ring of China Pink tulips is inside the ring done by Maureen but
outside the ring planted by Waters.
- Carmen, Diana, and Waters worked together to plant their bulbs.
- Diana isn't the member who contributed ring 3 to the Circle.
- The Blue Parrot ring is inside the ring of tulips contributed by Plant
but outside the ring done by Diana.
- Oscar and Spade cultivated the bulbs they gave to the Tulip Circle.