|When college regular admission letters arrived last week, each of the
students ranked academically 1st-6th in Summerset High's senior class
gained admission to his or her college of choice, with one planning to
attend Rice University. Given the information below, can you solve this
easier Logic Puzzle by finding the last name (one is Trent) and college to
which admitted of each of the three girls--Hannah, Jenny, Kristen--and
the three boys--Andy, Brian, Edward?
- Ms. Rusk and the student who will attend Duke rank 1st and 2nd
respectively in the senior class.
- The 4th-ranked student isn't the one who got into Harvard.
- Ms. Young isn't the one who will fulfill a lifelong dream by
- The Stanford admittee is higher than Hannah in the class rankings,
while Hannah is ranked higher than Stone.
- Andy is one place behind Mr. Worth in the academic order.
- Mr. Vance is ranked 5th in the Summerset senior class, followed
by the future Princeton student in 6th.
- Jenny, who isn't the one going to MIT, is immediately ahead of
Brian in the class rankings.
- Ms. Rusk is senior class president, and the student who will
attend Stanford is senior class vice president.