|Among the highlights of Sunset Beach Elementary's annual Auction Night this
weekend were five fun excursions, each offered to the highest bidder by a
different teacher, one by Ms. Lopez. Given the clues below, can you find
how much money each teacher's trip raised for the school: the amount, the
teacher's name and the grade she teaches, and where the trip will go?
- Ms. Goldman's excursion brought the school twice as much money as the
1st grade teacher's.
- Ms. Bradley isn't the one offering the trip to the S & O Train Museum,
including a ride on the steam train and lunch in the dining car.
- The night at a Swishers' pro basketball game, complete with snacks and
souvenirs, got a final bid $50 higher than Ms. Wells' trip did.
- The whitewater rafting trip on the Conemach River, which isn't the one
the 1st grade teacher put up for bids, took in $100 more than the
excursion offered by the 3rd grade teacher.
- The train ride on the S & O went for twice as much as the excursion put
up by the 2nd grade teacher.
- Ms. Culpepper and the 4th grade teacher originally had the same idea
for a trip, so Ms. Culpepper came up with the new trip which she sold.
- Ms. Bradley's trip cost its buyer twice as much as Saturday at the
Aquarium, including swimming with the dolphins, cost its buyer; the
Aquarium trip isn't the one the 5th grade teacher offered for sale.
- Ms. Goldman isn't the one who is taking the high bidder and guests to
the Swishers game.
- The day at Buster and Davy's entertainment center, lunch included,
didn't bring in the most money for the school.
- The five trips raised a total of $1800 in the bidding, with the least
final bid for a trip being $150.