|At yesterday's Super Bowl XXXVII in San Diego, the five winners of the
Metamucil Pinpoint Passing contest enjoyed a great view of the game from
their seats in Club Section 7 of Qualcomm Stadium. The five, who had
adjacent seats 10A-10E, were excited to be at the event, even though none
has the Oakland Raiders or Tampa Bay Buccaneers as his favorite team.
From the clues that follow, you should be able to tackle the problem of
who sat in each seat 10A-10E: the winner's full name (one surname is Runner)
and his personal favorite NFL squad.
- John and the Tennessee Titans fan were the top scorers in the
Pinpoint Passing event, both hitting the target from 45 yards away.
- At the game, Wayne sat next to (between) Mr. Holder and the New Orleans
- Flagg and the Minnesota Vikings follower had adjacent seats.
- The Washington Redskins fan, who had one of the end seats, told Carl
he was glad to be in San Diego instead of in unseasonably cold D.C.
- Block and the Pittsburgh Steelers fan both cheered for the Bucs during
- Fred's seat was next to (between) those of Mr. Downs and the Titans
- Ralph didn't have seat 10A.
- Carl and Flagg bought souvenirs to take home to their grandchildren.
- Fred, who isn't Holder, isn't a fan of the Steelers.
- The Saints fan and the Titans fan didn't sit next to each other during
Super Bowl XXXVII.