|In yesterday's Summerset Sentinel, food critic Geoff Gourmet
reviewed five new area restaurants, including one opened by Chef Bunker.
Each of the five ended up receiving a different number, from 1-5, of
Forks, with critic Gourmet gushing over the food prepared by the chefs
at the 5- and 4-Fork eateries. Given the menu below, can you find how
many Forks each restaurant received and the full name of the chef at
- The new French restaurant Tuileries received one more Fork than
the one where Anthony is chef.
- On his night off, Maurice enjoys the mole at rival El Azteca.
- Geoff Gourmet gave the Blue Oyster two fewer Forks than he gave
the establishment where Chef Primo commands the kitchen.
- Charles, Chef Candy, and Chef Lopes all are graduates of the
Shallot Academy of Fine Food.
- Chef LaBelle's restaurant is rated one Fork lower than El Azteca.
- Eric once worked as sous-chef to Mr. Primo.
- Robert's food rated two more Forks than the fare at Ribsies, which
Gourmet praised as a best value restaurant.
- Maurice's restaurant isn't the 1-Fork one.
- McGraw's, a steak house, received one more Fork than Eric's eatery.
- LaBelle isn't chef at the Blue Oyster.
- Ribsies' kitchen isn't where Chef Primo plies his skills.
- Chef Candy's restaurant isn't the 5-Fork one.