|When five friends recently played a round at the Putter Around Miniature
Golf Course, each scored a hole in one on a different one of the course's
18 greens. Given the scorecard below, you should be able to find on which
hole (number and name) each golfer scored a hole in one.
- One of the five won a free game pass by scoring a hole in one on the
- One of the five scored an ace on the Camelback, 7 holes after Brent
got his hole in one; Brent's ace came later in the round than the
one scored by another putter on the Double Dogleg.
- Ryan's hole in one came 3 holes after the ace one player scored on
the tough Loop-de-Loop.
- The ace at the Giant Windmill came 5 holes after Ian scored his hole
in one; Jana got a hole in one earlier on the course than Ian did.
- One player aced the 3rd hole, the Waterfall.
- Tess scored her hole in one 7 holes after one of the others aced a
- There were more holes in one on the back nine (holes 10-18) than on
the front nine.